Our darling Soccerwidow is at it again with another eastern European rendition in our series of video tutorials showing you how to input historical football data into the Value Bet Detector for league games with head-to-head history.
Enjoy the way she skillfully tries to fool you into thinking it’s only three years’ head-to-head data required. WRONG! It’s 10 calendar years of H2H’s, Soccerwidow, you naughty girl! 🙂
You can enlarge the video by watching it directly in You Tube. (Click first on Play and then on the You Tube logo in the bottom right-hand corner of the video below).
If you find it difficult to watch the video on this site then feel free to swap over to YouTube. Here’s the link: Filling in historical football data & H2H data into the Value Calculator Excel spread sheet
Video Tutorial Main Learning Points:
- How to use the data you have gathered from www.football-data.co.uk to copy and paste it quickly into the Value Bet Detector
- Use the ‘Paste Special‘ function to paste data as values in order to retain the format and integrity of your Value Bet Detector spreadsheet.
- Use a site such as www.betexplorer.com to find head-to-head (H2H) results from the last 10 calendar years between the teams you are analysing (only those matches at the ground of the home side).
- Explaining the shortcut to copy from betexplorer and paste into the H2H tab in the Value Bet Detector spreadsheet.
- Add the full-time scores quickly and then learn where to find the half-time scores to complete the data requirements
- Go to the first video in our series here: Learn where to find historical match data and download it from www.football-data.co.uk to make your own Excel store of statistics.
- Go to the third video here: How to Input Best Market Odds into the True Odds Calculator in order to complete the data requirements of the spreadsheet and view the value bet results.
Our True Odds and Value Bet Detector uses Excel 2003 to allow functionality in all versions of Excel.